BY: MICHELLE SALDIVAR
Hello Patrons! Here is your weekly update on all things Osceola Arts!
1) Since announcing our 2015-2016 theatre series, a variety of theatre ticket package options have gone on sale. Theatre Season Ticket Packages are available for purchase online on our website or by calling our box office.
2) Summer Camps are coming to Osceola Arts! Remember the good ol’ days when you had zero worries and were a carefree child? Your summers were filled with the promise of the adventure and new friends? Now, you can sign up your kids for those very same experiences here at Osceola Arts! This summer, we are offering a host of summer camps that you can sign up your children for. Our third camp, Movie Magic, starts June 29th, so sign up your kids NOW! Click here for a breakdown of the camps available onsite and offsite.
3) Join The Center Singers for their end of the year finale. Songs featured in this concert include “Dear Love Be Not Lost”, “Let There Be Peace On Earth”, plus a patriotic medley called “America”. The concert will take place on our main stage on Saturday, June 27th at 8 PM. Tickets are just $10. Buy them online or at our box office.
4) The Tempest this weekend only! Magic, romance, and revenge set the stage for Shakespeare’s The Tempest. In this play, spirits, goddesses, and fools hold court. Prospero, the deposed Duke of Milan, a powerful magician, creates a great storm that shipwrecks his betrayers onto the shores of the mysterious island he has made his home. There, along with his daughter, Miranda, an airy spirit, Ariel, and a deformed slave, Caliban, Prospero leads them through a mysterious dream on the course from revenge to reconciliation.This show will run June 26th-28th in our Studio Theater. The Friday and Saturday showings are at 7:30 PM and the Sunday showing is at 2:00 PM. Tickets are $15 and can be purchased here or at our box office.
5) GOT STUFF? Auction items needed! On July 11, we will be hosting our Inaugural Celebrity Roast For The Arts at Gaylord Palms Resort. The event will include a fun-natured roast, dinner, and silent auction. If you would like to donate any items, services, or gift certificates for the auction, please contact email@example.com. Ideas for silent auction items include movie and restaurant gift cards, wine, new toys, new tools, art and collectibles, themed gift baskets, spa treatments, vacation stays and more. Your contribution is GREATLY appreciated! All donations are tax deductible.
If you have any questions, feel free to call us at 407-846-6257.